Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fringe

I came across this picture of Kate Moss today...

LOVE her shoes (and the overall effortlessness of her look, like always) and her denim biker/balmain jacket is perfect for the moment.
The shoes are from Balmain's fall 2008 collection...
and I just so happen to own a pair look-alikes (read: knock offs) of these lovelies
mine, being the ones on the left, and the real Balmains, on the right which retailed for about $1025. Honesty, as versatile as little black booties seem to be, I really only wore them a handful of times and then they were placed on a shelf in my closet to sit there & look pretty.

But,



I got pretty excited when I saw the Blumarine fall 2010 collection.



Derek Lam's collection also had some fringe elements for his "urban cowgirl"

And of course Balmain's fall collection incorporated some fringe elements this autumn as well.



With all this inspiration, there's I no way I can let these shoes sit idle for another season...

No comments:

Post a Comment